Friday, February 16, 2024

New Year, New Perspective

 Happy Friday! I know it has been a hot minute since my last post. So much has happened, and yet so much has stayed the same.

When I started blogging, before a blog was even really a thing, back in 2003 for a marketing class when I was finishing up my first bachelor's degree, my intent of my blog was LIFE. I knew I wanted to share MY experience in life. Initially, it was just for me to be able to have a look back on the significant events in my life as a time capsule for my future family and myself. Almost like a digital scrapbook.

Since the inception of my first blog, the title has changed, yet my mission still the same. Sharing MY story and MY experience.

My goal for the remainder of the year, is to get back to posting more frequent, shorter blurbs.

If 2023 taught me anything, it was PERSPECTIVE.

I've learned SO much this last year about the brain, the body, and how EVERYTHING is connected.

I'll share more in my upcoming posts.

Thank you to all who have been checking out the blog and staying up to date on my beautiful crazy life!




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Crash Reel

 I watched a documentary called, "The Crash Reel." You can watch it on Prime Video . The basis of the documentary is about the fri...